Monday, June 3, 2013

Japan Day 1: Travel

  The day started out almost obscenely early with a slightly more than two hour bus ride from Taichung to the airport. I could have slept but I tried to fight it because I knew it would be at least two years before I was in Taiwan again.

    The airport was fairly interesting, I saw a Hello Kitty airline (which I feel is great marketing) and my gate had a special exhibit of Japanese puppetry



   The 3 hour flight was perfectly clam and normal. When we got to Japan however, we had somehow picked up a camera crew which wasn't fun.


   The ride from the airport to the hotel wasn't bad, and we were given the rest of the day to do as we wished. One of the highlights of the day was getting individual hotel rooms (and knowing it would last until the end of the trip).

   I honestly wasted this free afternoon by watching Japanese TV (or more accurately a program with one of my favorite K-pop bands as guests), messaging my friends and family and working on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment