Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Final Reflections

   I'm really glad that I went on the trip. I got to experience a lot of things that I couldn't have gotten anywhere else and the cultural insights are sure to help me when pursuing a career with my international business major. I also had a lot of fun and met a lot of great people. When I left I thought that 21 days was such a long time to spend away from home with people I barely knew but the time ended up being too short.  If I can make it happen I would love to go on another study abroad next summer or maybe even a full semester on to Taiwan, even if I can't I'm planning some sort of adventure. I've always loved traveling but this trip made me love it even more. It was really hard to go back to work when I still have so much of the world to see. Anyone who is debating about going on a trip like that should definitely go at any opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment